What is Reiki?
Reiki, pronounced “Ray – Kee”, a Japanese word that translates into universal life-force energy, also known as spiritual energy. ‘Rei’ translates as soul or universal wisdom; higher intelligence, source or God. ‘Ki’ is life force energy which flows through all living beings.
Reiki + Mindset
Click the image above for more info on the program.
Reiki is a gentle and relaxing form of energy balancing, harmonizing, and healing. The reiki energy stimulates the body’s natural ability to heal itself. It’s a holistic pathway for stress management, pain alleviation, and promotes relaxation and a calming effect on the mind and body. The healing energy is guided by your highest self and flows for your greatest good. It is directed to the areas in your body to begin or continue its natural healing process. Depending on your healing journey – this may start with your thoughts or emotions, physical pain you are feeling due to an injury, or perhaps help with anxiety and those pesky negative beliefs that may be manifesting physically in your body over time. This holistic practice addresses the ‘whole’ body; the mind, body, emotions, spirit, the aura and the chakras. It helps clear and balance any blockages aligning the energy pathways to allow the life force energy to move freely throughout the body. This is a non-invasive practice that promotes peace, calm, and relaxation.
Reiki is a wonderful accompaniment to add to your self care routine, holistic health journey, address pain, tension, and stress, or dive deeper into your spiritual awakening. There is no such thing as too much reiki (ask my kids about this – they request it every single day)!
Reiki is a healing practice developed by Dr. Mikao Usui. Read more about the history of Reiki and Dr. Usui’s quest for seeking healing and his journey as being the energy and consciousness of the Universe here.
Latitude Wellness is located in the heart of Midtown Reno
30 Mary Street, Suite 8
Reno, NV 89521
Reiki + Energy Healing Sessions are by Appointment ONLY
Benefits of Reiki from the Client's Perspective:
- “Reiki is so helpful to my sanity – my recovery – my joy. I am a very scheduled productive person give the opportunity I go go go until I burn out. Reiki with Alexis allows me the time to turn inward, in her table I can truly relax not just my body but my brain. I can listen to my intuition, I can recover.” ~ Danielle L.
- “Receiving Reiki from Alexis was a spectacular experience! The session itself was extremely relaxing, emotional, and invigorating all at once. But the results and the energy it provided me with during the months to follow have been amazing! I feel my life has up-leveled in so many ways, in large part because of reiki and open chakras! ~ Jennifer Wallis
- “Alexis has a beautiful way to elevate your energy by balancing your chakras and releasing what isn’t serving, by helping me let go my anxieties and find peace in my day. It’s like an amazing tune up for your car but instead serving your mind, body, and soul.” ~ Keri Vammer
- “I am feeling great on a spiritual level, and experiencing far less stress after my distant reiki session with Alexis. I recently had a knee replacement and reiki helped in my healing process. Reiki is simply amazing, I am still feeling the calmness and it’s been over a week.” ~ Donna Engasser
Reiki Sessions with Latitude Wellness
During this 90 minute session, clients receive reiki and other energy healing modalities. Clients lay comfortably on a biomat (which is over a massage table), fully clothed. Reiki energy flows from my hands into the client through a series of hand positions placed on or near the body. Before the session begins, we will take a couple of minutes to share anything that is happening in your mind/body/life and set an intention. In addition to the energy work, and at the end of the session, I will share intuitive and psychic insights that came up during the reiki session. This is separate from traditional Usui reiki and only shared if the client is open and willing to receive the information. The discussion will take place after the reiki part of the session is completed. These insights are based on the energy emitted from the client’s aura and chakras.
Distance reiki is also available. Sessions are approximately 60 minutes. Distance reiki works just as well as if you were receiving in-person reiki. It is a great way to receive all of the beautiful calming and stress reducing benefits that reiki provides. You don’t have to do anything but be open to receive. The session begins with the client relaxing into their space and receiving the energy. At the end, the client and I will have a brief follow up discussion where I share any messages received through spirit and information about the energy centers (chakras). If you have any questions about distance reiki or need more information, please fill out the form below and I will do my best to answer your questions.
Latitude Wellness offers a special combination of reiki and thought work/mindset coaching, called Elevate Your Energy, you can learn more about this here. This is our ultimate coaching and energy healing program that will elevate your mind, body, and spirit. This program is 6 months in length.
The Biomat is an incredible accompaniment to your reiki and energy healing experience. Enjoy the feeling of grounding while experiencing deep healing with far infrared heat and elevating your vibration. The biomat uses quantum energetic technology, which combines far infrared rays, negative ion therapy and the superconducting and healing properties of pure amethyst. Some of the benefits of the biomat:
- Elevates energy, healing, and vitality
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Relieves pain, muscle & joint stiffness
- Increases metabolism and burns calories
- Increases blood circulation
- Improves relaxation and sleep
- Reduces fatigue and inflammation
- Boosts the immune system
- Provides deep relaxation and meditative states that promote wellbeing and healing
The biomat is the only FDA approved quantum energetic mat. For more information on the biomat, click here
Like many forms of holistic healing, Reiki is a beautiful way to address the whole self. Reiki does not replace any traditional modalities of healing, so it’s recommended that clients continue their regular medical treatments by a licensed health care professional. Contact Alexis for more information.