Take control and end over drinking for good.
What is Stop at the Buzz?
What if I told you that you have the ability to stop overdrinking and end the mental suffering of guilt, shame, and feeling horrible the day after?
That you can CHOOSE to think with clarity, purpose, and finally take control of your drinking habit.
It is totally possible. I am living proof that it can be done.
If you told me this 5 years ago, even 2 years – I would have laughed out loud. I wish I had these tools and this system back then.
Unfortunately, I can’t change the past.
What I can offer to you is what I have learned through this process.
In my powerful 90-day, STOP AT THE BUZZ coaching program, I will teach you how to end the mind drama over alcohol and stop overdrinking for good. You will learn how to:
- Have the ability to stop at one or two glasses of wine.
- Stop feeling guilty and miserable the morning after.
- Stop obsessing over if and how much you are going to drink.
- End the yo-yo drinking, go for awhile without the drink, and then boom you are back to finishing the entire bottle.
- Start planning ahead of time and follow through with your word.
You will also:
- Get back to enjoying a restful night of sleep.
- Take back your health and normalize your weight.
- Reclaim your time, energy, and focus on something that truly makes you feel joyful, calm, and at peace.
- Have more confidence and take empowered action.
- Remember your experiences and conversations and the little things your kids, family, and friends shared with you while you were drinking.
- FEEL BETTER, period. No more hangovers. No more guilt even if you decide to have a drink or two.
LOOKING TO STOP AT THE BUZZ ON YOUR OWN?
Click below and submit your name and email to receive the STOP AT THE BUZZ PLAN in your inbox. This will get you started in taking control of your over-drinking.
The transformed you is waiting...
You can do this. I know you can because this was me. I repeated this pattern for most of my twenties and thirties. I had a stressful job, started parenthood, moved several times, changed careers, and didn’t have the mindset skills, guidance, and support to make the change. I wish I knew then what I know now.
If you are ready to make this amazing change in your drinking habit, let’s talk. This isn’t about quitting entirely – although if you want to do that, you absolutely can! It’s about learning to stop before you have had enough by making and committing to a plan.
You will learn to honor your thoughts and manage your consumption by making decisions ahead of time. This will help you become the person who loves herself and her life without all of the judgement, self doubt, and negative thinking.